This course has been developed to train operators to demonstrator level.
- 1 Day Course
- One of the highest Pass rates in the UK.
- Lunch & Drinks Provided
- IPAF Demonstrators Certificate Issued upon successful completion
- Upon Successful completion you your demonstrator mark will be added to your operator’s license & a new Certificate is issued.
- PPE provided on the day - Harness & Hard Hat, You must bring your steel toed capped shoes for the Practical Session.
- Courses Provided by a Senior IPAF Instructor.
- License Valid for 5 Years.
The IPAF Demonstrator course is suitable for anyone that needs to demonstrate or handover a MEWP to a third party who already has an IPAF operator’s license. You must have held your operator’s license for a minimum of 6 months.
You will be taken through a theory test and practical test on the day, your will be given instruction on the responsibilities and the importance of familiarisation, during the practical test you will expected to demonstrate the machine to the instructor, ie show how you would carry out the pre use checks, and the how to use the functions.
At the end of the course the trainee will be able to carry out the required tasks involved in the role of Demonstrator.
At the end of the course you then get to smile for the camera, a picture will taken of yourself ready for your PAL card. All your details along with your picture are then processed with IPAF and upon payment for the course you will receive your IPAF certificate and PAL card with your picture on and the dates your card is valid from and too.
4 people are allowed on the course however if you have more than four then please speak to hire desk to see what options we can come up with for you.
Book this course for £150.00 exVAT per person.
Courses are run on a weekly basis. The next available dates will be confirmed upon enquiry.